In a stunning development, after sending out only six résumés and not even being interviewed, i received a job offer!
The company where I am taking classes is starting an english course his year and they wanted a teacher from the course. And i guess they decided they wanted me!
I was, of course, deeply honored and nearly accepted on the spot. I'll be teaching all ages: kids, teens and adults, and all levels as well. They're looking for a flat for me as well, and I can't tell you what a relief it is to know that I don't have to move to a brand new city and look for a job only to find out that the boss is a jerk, they don't pay what they promised and I generally get screwed. Instead, i get to work with all the great people i've already met at the school and they'll be there to help as well... It really couldn't have worked out any better.
now i'm at the beach in shorts but no boxers. I took them off in the water trying to pick up this unknown thing sitting on the ocean floor. turned out it was the skin of a rat. There were about a dozen of them in the water. Nasty little buggers...

No comments:
Post a Comment