I've arrived in London Heathrow airport for the first day of my journey. I have a 4 hour layover here before I get on Iberia flight 4143 to Sevilla. The plane ride was uneventful; I was just happy I wasn't sitting in the middle of 12 Jamaican tourists who hadn't showered for the duration of their 6-day vacation in New York...
I knew I was in England when we dropped out of the cloud cover and it was foggy and raining. That made me happy. We also flew over some part of London that I'm going to pretend was Wimbledon or something else famous, because it looked just what I thought London was supposed to look like.
One interesting thing about this airport is that all the employees are of Arab descent, instead of hispanic or black, as they are in most of the American airports...
more updates to come...
24 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment